Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
- Up to 12TB per drive for up to 50% more petabytes per rack
- Power and weight for optimum data center TCO
- Advanced helium sealed-drive technology with drop-in PMR compatibility for easy SAS and SATA system integration
- Field-proven, eleventh-generation technology
- Delivering highest performance and massive high capacity
- Data-at-rest is protected with Seagate Secure technology
- Consistent data delivery helps to ensure 24x7 nonstop performance
- Backed by an industry-leading 2.5M-hour MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty
Design 10PB of Data into a Single Rack
Up to 12TB per drive for up to 50% more petabytes per rack when compared to an 8TB product in a 42U rack. Plus a wide-weld hermetically sealed design means a more dependable drive that performs 24x7 for optimum TCO.
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Hyperscale cloud storage
- High-density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise storage arrays
- Big Data analytics
- Distributed file systems. including Hadoop and CEPH
- Bulk storage for OCP and object storage Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
Built for Speed—Precisely Where It's Needed
Among the industry's best response times for a 12TB nearline drive, the Exos X12 hard drive helps to enable some of the fastest data transfers possible. Choose 6Gb/s SATA or 12Gb/s SAS interface for drop-in system integration.
Higher Performance. Maximum Reliability.
Advanced Write Caching allows for a 20% boost in random write performance, especially when compared to competitive 8TB drives. Plus digital environmental sensors for measuring internal pressure helps to ensure high reliability, performance and quality.
- 5-year limited warranty
- 10 grams lighter per drive than competitive 12TB drives
- 2.5M-hr MTBF
- 550TB/yr workload rate limit (10x that of desktop drives)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.