Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
- Scalable 8TB and 10TB capacities
- 10TB drives deliver up to 25% more petabytes per rack
- Advanced Write Caching feature for 20% boost in random write performance over last-generation HDDs
- Reduced TCO thanks to lowest 10TB power and cooling costs and lower weight
- Integrates easily in hyperscale and high-density data center applications with both SATA and SAS interfaces
- 24x7 data availability backed by a 2.5M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty
- Advanced wide-weld sealed drive design and field-proven technology for long-term reliability
- Protect data where it lives—on the drive
- Help protect data-at-rest and comply with corporate and federal data security mandates with Seagate Secure
The Seagate Exos X10 hard drive is engineered to lower the total cost of ownership in today's large-scale data centers. You can build maximum-density storage solutions that scale to meet your future capacity needs—while slashing your TCO.
The Seagate Exos X10 hard drive lets you turbocharge data transfers with dependably fast read/write performance. Get 20% better random write performance over previous-generation HDDs. Manage increasing volumes of data in cloud data centers much faster thanks to advanced write caching algorithms.
The lowest power consumption in its class helps you drive down power and cooling costs. Dramatically reduce IOPS/watt while improving rack density thanks to lowest-in-class drive weight.
Better hermetically sealed design means a more dependable drive. Premium materials ensure maximum reliability. For industry-best data security, these drives even offer SD&D, SED, and TIPS support.
- 5-year limited warranty
- 10 grams lighter per drive (2% lighter in a 42U rack)
- 2.5M hours MTBF (mean time between failures)
- 550TB/yr workload rate limit (10x desktop drives)
Seagate was selected by IT
professionals as the 2017
Market Leader for Enterprise
HDDs for the 5th straight year.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.