• platinummicro.com offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
• No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
• All products sold by platinummicro.com are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
• All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty.
*Note: “BULK” and “OEM” items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables, software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
• All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer.
*Note: platinummicro.com does not accept returns for refunds or exchanges of the following items: Open Software, Downloadable Software Products (Digital Downloads), Software Product Keycards, Online Subscription Software, and items manufactured by LG, Gigabyte, and Fortinet.
Call +1 (818) 505-6853 or email email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
• platinummicro.com does NOT offer “Advanced Replacement” for the exchange of defective merchandise.
• platinummicro.com does NOT pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
• platinummicro.com is NOT responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. platinummicro.com will pay for shipping “Back to the customer” for exchange of defective items.
• All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. platinummicro.com will NOT accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
• All packages being shipped to platinummicro.com must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
• All refunds will be made back to the customer’s original form of payment within 7 business days of receiving the return merchandise.
• Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
• RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Physical Damage Policy
Platinummicro.com does not accept returns on any item that have physical damage. The customer will have to file a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Platinummicro.com does not accept returns on any Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, or Optical Drives that have damaged SATA connectors. The customer will have to file a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
• There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
• Shipping costs is non-refundable.
• Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Shipping costs is non-refundable.