Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
MANUFACTURER LINK : www.msi.com
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORMGet Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Core Clock & Memory & Output
- 1582 MHz / 1480 MHz (Boost / Base)
- 11264 MB GDDR5X / 11010 MHz
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming
GeForce® GTX VR Ready
- NVIDIA's unique set of features ensure you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing
MANUFACTURER PARTS NUMBER : G1080TFE
- Graphics Processing Unit : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Interface : PCI Express x16 3.0
- Core Name : GP102-350
- Stream Processors : 3584 Units
- Core Clocks : 1582 / 1480 MHz
- Memory Clock Speed : 11010 MHz
- Memory : 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus : 352-bit
- Output : DisplayPort x 3 (Version 1.4) / HDMI (Version 2.0)
- HDCP Support : 2.2
- Power consumption : 250 W
- Power connectors : 6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU : 600 W
- Card Dimension(mm) : 266 x 111 x 40 mm
- Weight (Card / Package) : 1060 g / 1710 g
- Afterburner OC : Y
- DirectX Version Support : 12
- OpenGL Version Support : 4.5
- Multi-GPU Technology : SLI, 2-Way
- Maximum Displays : 4
- VR Ready : Y
- G-SYNC™ technology : Y
- Adaptive Vertical Sync : Y
- Digital Maximum Resolution : 7680 x 4320
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.