Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 520MB/s
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives
- Features SSD dash software management
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Backed by three-year limited product support
Lexar NS100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD
Boost your computer’s performance with optimized efficiency and durability
Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar NS100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to dynamo with read speeds of up to 550MB/s (1). The NS100 SSD also features SSD Dash management so you can monitor your drive and make sure your applications maintain superb performance (3). It’s shock and vibration resistant (4), and also has no moving parts making it cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk drive. Available in capacities from 128GB-1TB so you can store your all your favorite files without unnecessary slowdowns.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads
- Read speeds of up to 550MB/s (1)
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives (2)
- Features SSD Dash software management (3)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts (4)
Give your laptop or PC computer a boost
With the NS100 SSD, you can save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 550MB/s (1), it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Monitor your drive
With the featured SSD Dash management software you’ll have the tools you need to stay up to date with how your SSD is performing (3). Easily monitor your drive’s performance, including drive health, drive condition, and firmware updates to make sure it’s always on point.
Built to last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NS100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable and less likely to fail. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos (4).
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices to ensure performance, quality, compatibility and reliability.
(1) Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(2) Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
(3) To download SSD Dash management software, please go to www.lexar.com/support/downloads.
(4) Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.