Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
Intel BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W + HP 2YY45AA#ABC EX920 M.2 256GB PCIe 3.1 X4 Nvme 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Max 3200 Mbps
Intel BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
Only compatible with their 300-series chipset-based motherboards, the Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz Eight-Core LGA 1151 Processor from Intel is designed for gaming, creating, and productivity. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, AES-NI encryption, Intel vPro technology, Intel TXT, Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard, and Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O. With Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.9 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 8 cores with 8 threads in an LGA 1151 socket, has 12MB of cache memory, and 24 PCIe lanes. Having 8 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 8 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also supports dual-channel DDR4-2666 RAM and utilizes 9th-generation technology.
- 9th Gen Intel Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Only Compatible with Intel 300 Series Motherboard
- Socket LGA 1151 (300 Series)
- Max Turbo Frequency 4.9 GHz
- Unlocked Processor
- DDR4 Support
- Intel Optane Memory and SSD Supported
- Cooling device not included - Processor Only
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel vPro™ technology offer high performance for enthusiast gaming, creating, and overclocking
HP 2YY45AA#ABC EX920 M.2 256GB PCIe 3.1 X4 Nvme 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Max 3200 Mbps
The HP EX920 M.2 series is ideally suited for both high-end desktops and ultrathin notebooks which require mass storage in a very small footprint. It utilizes exclusive HP PCIe Controller and comes equipped with 2-channel DRAM Cache, delivering extremely high sequential read/write speeds of up to 3200/1800 MBps1, and random read/write speeds of up to 350K/350K2 IOPS. This means you can enjoy quicker application response, more responsive multitasking and smoother gaming experience – without any lag. Moreover, the HP EX920 features advanced 3D NAND Flash memory technology to yield more capacity, performance and endurance. Plus, it undergoes strict tests to ensure maximum durability, reliability and compatibility. 3200MBps1 Max Read Speed PCIe Gen3x4 Interface NVMe 1.3 New Protocol
- M.2 2280, HP controller offering with 8 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.0 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 3,200 MBps / 1,200 MBps
- An industry top leading Reliability
- M.2 2280, HP controller Offering with 8 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.1 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 200 Mbps/ 1, 800 Mbps, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and endurance (TBW) up to 400 TBW
- Higher order LDPC error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with host.Exe (HP software pre-installation environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories, not intended for use in HP workstations.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.