Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
HP EX900 M.2 250GB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2YY43AA#ABC
- M.2 2280, HP controller offering with 8 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.0 x4 and NVMe 1.3
- Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 3,200 MBps / 1,800 MBps
- An industry top leading Reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and Endurance (TBW) up to 400 TBW
- Higher Order LDPC Error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with HPdst.exe (HP Software Pre-installation Environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP's high quality standards and fully tested and certified in HP Laboratories
- Brand: HP
- Series: EX900 M.2
- Model: 2YY43AA#ABC
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Used For: Consumer
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacity: 250GB
- Memory Components: 3D TLC NAND
- Interface: PCI-Express 3(8Gb/s) x4, NVMe 1.3
- Compliant with PCI-Express 3.1
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 2,100 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 1,300 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 125,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 110,000 IOPS
- Read Latency: 0.028ms
- Write Latency: 0.035ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- High performance
- Low power
- Increased system responsiveness
- High reliability
- Small form-factor
- Minimum weight
- Enhanced ruggedness
- High data Integrity and Security
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.68W
- Power Consumption (Active): 2.99W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 100G / 6 msec
- Max Vibration Resistance: 3.1 GRMS (2-500 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 2.4mm
- Width: 22.00mm
- Depth: 80.00mm
- Weight: 5.4g
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.