Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
PhotoDirector 8 Ultra ticks all the boxes for photography enthusiasts. It handles all your photo management needs-combining a massive list of supported Camera RAW formats and lens profiles with powerful organization features for large photo collections; it has an extensive range of easy-to-apply filters and effects, along with precise retouching and adjustments for portraits; and it offers a truly natural way to work with layers and control images to create stunning, professional results.
PhotoDirector 8 Ultra from CyberLink is a comprehensive prosumer photo editing application designed to be intuitive and easy to use. The award-winning PhotoDirector offers a complete workflow for individual photos as well as entire collections, featuring organizational tools for both.
Enhance your photos with essentials such as Face Retouching and Body Reshaper, and go beyond that with special features like Express Layer Templates, which provide an efficient way of combining layers into complex images. PhotoDirector uses a non-destructive workflow, and allows you to perform layer-based editing without affecting the original image
PhotoDirector supports a wide range of formats and lens profiles, and has large collections of filters, effects, and much more. This version of PhotoDirector 8 Ultra is delivered on a DVD, is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems, and includes 25GB of CyberLink Cloud Service for one year.
- New Features
- Express Layer templates
- Enhanced layer based editing
- Video-to-Photo editing
- Create multi-exposure images
- Color Splash
- Motion Blur
- Hierarchical tag system support
- Simplified Layer Editing
- The layer editing design flow in PhotoDirector demystifies the process of creating images using multiple images, text, and mask layers.
- More Blending Modes
- Blending layers offers creative possibilities for combining multiple photos into a single image in a way that is effortless.
- Express Layer Templates
- Templates contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They're not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also help to show how layers combine to produce photographic effects.
- Content-Aware Removal
- Remove objects or people from photos simply by brushing over them. PhotoDirector instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends with the surrounding background.
- Capture Stills with Video-to-Photo
- Now you can take the perfect picture from your videos. With just a click you can capture a razor-sharp still image that you can use to create your own panorama, group photo, multi-exposure image, or layered image.
- Create Multi-Exposure Images
- No need for complicated shutter speeds or exposure settings. PhotoDirector can make impressive multi-exposure images from your videos along with offering customization options.
- Produce Panorama Shots
- Create captivating wide-angle panoramas by stitching together a sequence of images from your videos. Select the stills you want to use from your video, then PhotoDirector will stitch them together for a flawless panoramic image.
- Perfect Photos with Face Swap
- Face Swap provides an easy way to get everyone's eyes open and smiling in photos. Simply take a video of the group then use Video-to-Photo Face Swap to instantly create a single, perfect photo.
- Easy-to-use retouching tools make pro-like enhancements of portraits, selfies, and group shots achievable for even complete beginners.
- Face & Body Beautification
- The broad collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections from your portraits, selfies, and group shots.
- Radiant Skin
- Make every face perfect with skin smoothening to remove wrinkles, blemish, shine, eye bags, and red eye.
- Face Retouching
- Take off extra pounds with an easy slider to reshape faces for a slimmer look. Enlarge the eyes too for added attraction.
- Adjust Skin Tone
- Intelligently adjust skin tone in your portraits for the look you are after. Give your subjects healthier looking skin or a perfect tan in moments.
- Body Reshaper Tool
- Unique Body Shaper tool lets you quickly apply adjustments to the body's natural contours. Give your photo shoots a professional feel.
- Filters, Effects & Blurs
- Get that unique look and feel you're after with PhotoDirector's library of photo adjustments.
- Global & Regional Adjustment
- A full suite of tools that let you improve your whole image, or even touch-up a specific region for the ideal picture.
- Bracket HDR
- Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- RGB Curves
- Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Radial Filter
- Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
- Gradient Mask
- Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model "tilt-shift" effects for your photo.
- Noise Reduction
- Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO or in low light conditions.
- One-Click Presets
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.
- 40+ Overlay Templates
- Experiment with an assortment of overlays that will instantly give your photos an edge.
- Color Splash
- Quickly add drama and focus to your images by turning them to black and white while retaining selected parts of the photo in color. A great way to draw the viewer's eye and create memorable photos.
- Motion Blur
- Give life to your photos by conveying movement. Add energy and focus.
- Photography Essentials
- For the advanced photographers PhotoDirector offers extensive support for a vast selection of commercial camera lenses and raw formats that streamlines the editing process.
- More Lens Profiles
- PhotoDirector supports a growing collection of more than 100 lens profiles that allows it to quickly and accurately fix common lens flaws like barrel distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration.
- More Raw Format Support
- PhotoDirector not only supports JPEG and TIF files, but also a broad range of popular and proprietary raw file formats from the world's leading digital camera manufacturers.
- Advanced Editing
- Content-aware removal
- 2D Panorama
- Bracketed HDR
- Face Swap
- Grain effect
- Blur tools
- One-click photo presets
- Background removal & Photo Composer
- Face & Body Beautification
- Skin Smoothener
- Eye Blinger
- Wrinkle removal
- Skin tone adjustment
- Face Shaper
- Eye bag removal
- Shine removal
- Eye Enlarger
- Body Shaper
- Global Adjustment Tools
- White balance
- HDR effects
- RGB channel adjustments
- Color adjustment (HSL)
- Split toning
- Noise reduction
- Auto lens correction
- Extensive adjustment presets
- DirectorZone.com presets
- Regional Adjustment Tools
- Crop and rotate
- Spot removal
- Red eye removal
- Adjustment brush
- Adjustment selection tool
- Gradient mask
- Radial filter
- Personalized Publishing
- Advanced print presets
- Comprehensive frame and watermark tools
- Video slideshows with effects and background music
- Color Space - Export to sRGB, Adobe RGB, and ProPhoto RGB
- Efficient & Intuitive Workflow
- 64-bit OS Support with OpenCL technology
- Editable EXIF timestamp
- Face recognition technology
- Manage photos with Photo Stack
- Raw format support
- High DPI support
- Rich 16-bit image support
- Add color tags, star rating, flags, and copyrights
- Multiple modes to compare images
- Dual monitor support
- CyberLink Cloud
- 25GB of CyberLink Cloud Service for 1 year
MANUFACTURER PARTS NUMBER : PTD-E800-RPU0-00
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Easy to use - With clear and intuitive interface, PhotoDirector make it quick & easy to create pro photos. Easy to learn - Tutorial videos for both beginners and advanced users are provided on the CyberLink Learning Center. Video-to-Photo - Capture images from your videos, and use them to create panoramic vistas, perfect group photos or impressive multi-exposure images. Countless Filters, Effects and Blurs - including new features of Color Splash and Motion Blur. Face & Body Beautification - Remove imperfections from your portraits and Shape your unique body.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.