Current Top Sellers
We're happy to answer your questions or help you shop on our website.
You can chat with us or send us inquiries in contact us forum.
- TIER – Entry-level home / personal 4-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor, two 2.5GbE port, 4GB eMMC Flash Memory and 4GB DDR4 RAM. This NAS packs a power performance for your everyday needs.
- FEATURES – Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically schedule a backup of your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPS – Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
- FREE – Asustor offers 4 free IP camera licenses with all their NAS products. IP camera licenses can be used to setup IP cameras on your NAS for your home or business NVR / surveillance center without having to pay any service or monthly fees.
- WARRANTY – Asustor offers the best 3-year NAS warranty in the market. Asustor will repair or replace any unit that is hardware damaged during the 3-year period so you can feel worry free when using any Asustor product.
1.5Ghz Quad-core boosts to 2.5Ghz
The AS5304T utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4105 Quad Core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4105 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the AS5304T one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
Upgradeable 4GB DDR4-2400 RAM
The AS5304T comes with four Gigabytes of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
150% Faster with 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
The AS5304T provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5 Gbps using Link Aggregation.*
*Link Aggregation only supported with compatible hardware. Please check beforehand and verify that Link Aggregation is supported on your equipment.
- Equipped with Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4105 Quad Core Processor
- Equipped with GB DDR4-2400 - 30% faster than DDR3
- Two 2.5 GbE ports with up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Overwhelming 4K experience
- Intel Celeron quad core CPU - 30% faster than previous generation.
Snapshot Center is a new feature for ASUSTOR NAS devices to utilize Btrfs and iSCSI volumes to take snapshots of the information inside a NAS. Snapshot Center supports up to 256 snapshots of a volume and can be done every five minutes, creating a backup that can be restored easily if data is damaged or lost.
PC-less Software Installation
Mobile installation with AiMaster takes only 3 steps! Finding your NAS, system initialization and installation, power management, ADM firmware updates, system information and more are all available from the convenience of your mobile device at any time.
Effortless Connections to Your NAS
ADM 3.0 provides easy connections by supporting a new Internet Passthrough function that helps users to simplify previously complex router configurations.
A Gaming-Inspired Theme for ADM
Take a look at the all new gaming-inspired elements brought to ADM.
Using a NAS has never been easier. ADM's fresh and vibrant user interface features intuitive and familiar modern OS controls. With ASUSTOR NAS you'll never have to worry about a steep learning curve.
Downloading has never been this convenient
Spending a lot of time fiddling with torrents, trackers and BitTorrent clients? Download Center provides a one stop solution that simplifies the entire download process. Powerful features allow you to easily search for and download the files that you need in the blink of an eye.
The AiDownload mobile App allows you to use your mobile device to search, add and manage your download tasks while on the go. BitTorrent downloads have never been this convenient.
Cross-Platform Multi-User Access
The ASUSTOR NAS provides seamless cross-platform and multi-user access, allowing you to easily connect to your NAS from Windows, Mac OS X or Unix-like operating systems no matter if you are using a PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone.
Live Streaming With Your NAS
ASUSTOR NAS devices offer live stream records in up to 4K HDR to be saved directly onto a NAS without affecting game performance. For gamers without large hard drive capacities, LAN parties and internet cafés, ADM offers iSCSI to store less demanding titles to play across multiple devices simultaneously.
Overwhelming 4K HDR Experience
The AS52/53 features HDMI 2.0a with 10bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10bit Profile2 decoding for a smoother experience and lower CPU usage. Use Plex Pass or a third-party player to play 4K HDR videos.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.