Arctic ACFRE00051A Freezer 34 CO Tower CPU Cooler for Intel 115X and AMD AM4
- 1.61 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- MPROVED HEAT DISSIPATION: Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heatsink design with 54 cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34 CO
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 CO heatpipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 CO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a backplate and its low weight it's also transport safe
- OPTIMAL RAM COMPATIBILITY: Thanks to the compact dimensions (124 mm x 157 mm x 86 mm), there are no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues
- MX-4 THERMAL PASTE INCLUDED: The high-performance MX-4 thermal compound is included and ensures the best cooling results, thanks to its excellent cooling performance
Excellent Price-Performance Ratio
With a new pressure-optimised P-fan and its updated heat sink, the Freezer 34 CO offers a lot of performance for a fair price. In internal tests levelled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 CO was able to surpass many competitors, even much bigger and more expensive double tower cooling colustions.
New P-Fans for Increased Performance
The Freezer 34 CO benefits from all advantages of our new P-fan.
Improved Heat Dissipation
Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heat sink design with 54 cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34 CO.
High Performance for High-End CPU
The contact surface of the Freezer 34 CO heatpipes does not cover the full heatspreader, but, more importantly, is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core) completely.
For Continuous Operation
The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance. Dust and high temperature are affecting this bearing a lot less than generic sleeve or one ball bearings and thus make it the perfect choice when reliability is essential.
MX-4 Thermal Paste Included
The high-performance MX-4 thermal compound is included and ensures the best cooling results.
Easy Installation & Secure Hold
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the Freezer 34 CO mounting system is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a backplate and its low weight, the Freezer 34 CO not only fool-proof to install, but also absolutely transport safe.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to the compact dimensions of only 124 mm x 157 mm x 86 mm, there are no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues and are not blocked by the CPU Cooler.
- CPU Fan with Heatsink
- Bearing Type:
- Dual ball
- Max. Fan Speed:
- 1800 RPM
- 0.08 A / 12 V DC
- Noise Level:
- 0.3 Sone
- Fan Diameter:
- 120 mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.