Arctic ACFAN00151A P8 PWM PST CO 80mm Case Fan Black/Black
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 200 TO 3000 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST: With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the P8 PWM PST CO fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your fans together
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. The P8 PWM PST is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P8 PWM PST CO to run much more efficiently than its predecessors
- MAXIMUM QUIETNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATION: Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable.
Optimised for Static Pressure
During the development of the new P8 PWM PST CO, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure.
The fan ensures extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance.
Therefore, the P8 PWM PST CO is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
For continous operation
The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance.
Dust and high temperature are affecting this bearing a lot less than generic sleeve or one ball bearings and thus make it the perfect choice when reliability is essential.
200 to 3000 RPM regulated via PWM PST
With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the P8 PWM PST CO fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together.
This keeps noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
Two way installation
Push warm air out of the case, pull cool air into your case.
- P8 PWM PST CO
- Case Fan
- Fan Size:
- Bearing Type:
- Dual Ball Bearing
- 200 - 3.000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Air Flow:
- 23.4 CFM (@ 3.000 RPM)
- Noise Level:
- 0.3 Sone (@ 3.000 RPM)
- Power Connector:
- 4-pin Connector + 4-pin Socket
- 80.00 x 80.00 x 25.00 mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.